Keene Church Online Giving 101
Dear Church Family,
I've had a few questions on how to give online so I thought I'd outline the simple steps on how to get it setup.
1. From our website (keenechurch.org), click the give link at the top. This will take you to the adventist giving website (https://adventistgiving.org)
2. Click on the Login button on the upper right hand corner of the window
3. If you have used adventist giving before, enter your userid and password. If you have not used it before, you can create a userid and password from the screen. As part of the registration process you will securely select your bank account to use.
4. Once you are logged in, your name will show in the upper right corner of the window.
5. From the main page (as shown by picture below), enter Keene.
6. Choose the Keene Seventh-day Adventist Church on 114 S Fairview St in Keene TX
(Note: There are three Keene Seventh-day Adventist Churches so make sure you choose the correct one.)
7. One the next page, you can enter the amount you would like to give for Tithe and Local Church, Conference, and World Church.
8. When you have entered your tithe and offering, click continue at the bottom of the page
9. On the next screen, you select the bank account you'd like to use.
10. Click Continue.
11. On the last page, click the Confirm Donation button to submit your donation.
And that's it!
If you have any questions, you can reach out to our treasurer Jose Aparicio or myself.